Complex Financial Issues During Morristown Divorce Attorneys
Providing Legal Counsel to Clients Facing Complex Financial Issues in Florham Park, Hanover, Madison, Randolph, Tewksbury, and across Morris County
The crux in that conversation revolve around the financial issues in their divorce. What are the issues?
- Whether it’s equitable distribution,
- the dissolution of a closely held business.
There are all these complex financial issues that need to be dealt with as part of the divorce.
- The distribution of their assets,
- the sale of the marital home,
- whether or no somebody is entitled to alimony, whether or not somebody will be paying alimony,
- if there´s a family business, whether that needs to be dissolved, how they´re going to handle the distribution of these particular assets and whether there´s debt in the case.
So these are some of the issues that we deal with when it comes to the financial piece of a divorce.
Contact our Morristown Complex Property Division Lawyers Today
At Jacobs Berger, our Morristown complex property division lawyers see our role in the divorce process as architects of newly formed family units. While money is only one aspect of your divorce, a solid financial foundation is an essential part of moving forward with your life. Our firm believes each case we take is an opportunity to help reshape our clients’ futures. We will take the time to understand your unique needs and concerns before offering legal advice, just as we have done for innumerable clients in New Jersey towns such as Randolph, Morristown, East Hanover, Rockaway, Madison, Dover, Denville, Morris County, and throughout New Jersey.
Contact us online or through our Morristown offices by calling (973) 710-4366 today for a strategic planning session regarding your complex property division within a divorce.