Who We Are
Kristen E. Blucher
Kristen Blucher joined Jacobs Berger as an associate attorney in September 2022. Prior to joining the firm, Kristen was an associate at a boutique family law firm in Hunterdon County. Kristen served as a law clerk for the Hon. John P. McDonald, J.S.C., Family Part, Somerset County for the 2020-2021 term.
Kristen received her Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law in May 2020. While in law school, Kristen gained significant experience as a student attorney representing low-income clients in the greater Boston area. Kristen also served as staff editor and articles editor on the American Journal of Law & Medicine.
Originally from New Jersey, Kristen lives in Bedminster with her husband and two dogs.
Areas of practice and interest
All Family Law, including:
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Custody & Relocation
- Domestic Violence
- Visitation and Parenting Time
- Child Support & Child Support Modification
- Spousal Support/Spousal Maintenance
- Equitable Distribution
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Grandparent’s Rights
New Jersey, 2021
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Rutgers University, B.A. summa cum laude, 2015
NJ State Bar Association, Member – Young Lawyers Division & Family Law Section